Saturday, January 2, 2016

New Beginnings


This year, I am taking steps to carve out more creative time in my studio. Last year, I eliminated some time consuming distractions and changed my upcoming "day job" work schedule. I consolidated and cleaned. I added running water and AC (very important in Texas). I still have some work to do in the glass studio to get it completely functional, but I am almost there!

With that goal in mind, I spent the entire New Year's Day creating and working on projects. I finished a new set of mixed media originals, worked on an encaustic piece and started a new canvas! I was definitely on a roll.

Mixed Media 4x6 Originals

30 x 30 Canvas background

Below is my painting studio when it is clean and organized. It didn't stay that clean for long...


Here is wishing you a new year filled with the things that you love!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!