Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Hugs and Kisses

Lisa Meyer - Heart
Hugs and Kisses
Well, I've been doing a pretty good job of just "being" these last few weeks which has meant that I haven't been blogging much. I have been in the studio a fair amount though. The kilns have been running and I have paint on my fingers daily. That is a good thing!

I made several collage hearts and took them to the gallery on Friday. They had all sold by Sunday! Since they were for the Valentine's Day exhibit, I will be making a few more in the next few weeks. I also had some time to do a few drawings. I made a bunny, but then he needed friends. Not sure what I will be doing with them, but they are super cute.

This weekend, I go on a road trip to Tucson for the huge gem festival. I haven't made jewelry in a while, but I am sure that I will be distracted by all of the shiny things and will come home with a few new baubles. The thought of all of those gorgeous gems will have to keep me distracted during the twelve hour drive. Interstate 10 though west Texas is not the most exciting drive!

Lisa Meyer - Bunny
Buster Bunny and Friends


1 comment:

  1. Lisa - Congrats on the art sale - the heart looks intriguing. The bunnies are adorable and I hope the gem festival is fun, drive safely. Best, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!