Monday, January 9, 2012

Catalogs!


It is that time of year again. Once the Christmas decorations come down, the garden catalogs begin to show up.

This weekend was a beautiful sunny 70 degrees. I was able to walk around the back yard and the gardens for the first time since my surgery. While there is lots of clean up to do, the promise of a lush garden always brings a smile. It is supposed to rain this week, so I will be pouring over the new catalogs to pick out my spring tomatoes, melons, peppers, etc. We have to make decisions quickly here in order to get our seedlings ready. Such fun!

4 comments:

  1. ooh I'm ready too. However, we had a light dusting of snow today :( haven't received any catalogs yet either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm glad you are walking a little!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't see Baker Creek in that pile...

    I received the High Country Gardens one, but failed to order... How does anyone keep their orders reasonable when everything looks so good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of Baker Creek. I'll have to look them up before I order next year.

      I'm not very good about being "reasonable" when placing my orders. I want one of everything and end up with things everywhere!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments!