Monday, August 27, 2012

I Vant to Suck Your Blood...


School starts for us tomorrow. Which means that fall and cooler temperatures are around the corner. It also means that Art281 is almost here. I spent the day working on some new editions to my Halloween plate collection. I also had a guest designer in the studio to make a plate for the show. His plate turned out great! They are off to the kiln for the first firing.

I also sold my first painting at the Bulverde Area Art Center today. It was my first painting to sell - ever! Woo hoo! It was inspired by my trip west this summer. I may have to go back...

2 comments:

  1. I do love your Halloween art!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the vampire! Congrats on selling your first painting! Show and tell on painting - xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!