Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Grateful to be Home...


Our vacation was a fantastic success. We managed to do something on everyone's list - ATVs for Mr. Tabby, ballooning for Grandma, rafting and caving for C, and galleries and inspiration for me. The dogs even got to do some hiking in a place that wasn't screaming hot. Not an easy feat to plan a vacation that pleased parents, a grandma, a teenager and two dogs!

Even so, it is wonderful to be home! All that travel sure makes me grateful for the home that we have created. I am even grateful that I had to sleep in a convoluted manner just so all of my kitties could tell me how much they missed me. Yes, grateful for the home filled with love...

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I'm a little late - but welcome home! Nice bottle tree.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!