Friday, January 31, 2014

Dressed to the Nines

Lisa Meyer - Dressed to the Nines
Lisa Meyer - Dressed to the Nines

This month, I taught my first class at Roadhouse Arts. It is called Creative Canvases and students make mixed media creation on a 10 x 10 cradled panel. The monthly classes feature a technique and a theme. This month's was called Dressed to the Nines and my creation is above. You can check out my upcoming classes here.

The class was a blast! Our neighbor Mike's in the Village served up delicious appetizers and drinks. We had fun and even learned a few new things. I can't wait until next month's class. I just need to decide on a theme and make some samples! Off to the studio!

1 comment:

  1. Looking good Lisa. Wish I was nearby and could take a class with you.
    Best,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!