Sunday, May 19, 2013

Studio Update


The last few weeks have been a flurry of activity here at the Tabby household. The metal building isn't quite complete, but it is able to hold stuff. It is now full of science tables! Woo hoo, they are out of storage!

Mr. Tabby will finish off the trim and move the stuff out of the garage. And then, it will be my turn! The garage is actually staying pretty cool since we insulated the roof. That leaves me encouraged, because the summers here are brutal.

We did finish one of our many projects. We now have a nice sitting area on the side of the house. The fence was to be temporary as we worked, but I may like it the way it is now. If only I knew a blacksmith with a new shop to make me a beautiful gate...


2 comments:

  1. Lisa you guys are going to have such amazing space when it is all done. I'm still envious of the science tables. Oh and your heavenly spot for relaxation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!