Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Wednesday Wish

Jamie Ridler's prompt today is "What guidance do you wish for?" Right now, I am feeling a bit out of sorts. I feel stuck between two worlds. One is a day job that is going extremely well with many successes. The other is a creative passion that I would like to pursue. I have created a five year plan. But, being impatient as I am, I want to skip the plans and jump right to the fun part. My evening and thoughts are now consumed with the steps and tasks that will take me to my goal.

My wish is for some guidance to live a balanced life. How do I balance the day job, the creative part of me and still have a happy, healthy life with my family?

And again, I also really, really wish for rain for Texas!

12 comments:

  1. Gentle, warm rains to Texas and for you, dear Tangerine Tabby, on those soft rainy evenings ... a gentling into your creative space. As you wish for yourself, so i wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the rain wish coming into your guidance wish. I am with you, love. So strange, here in Central California we had rain this weekend. So unexpected and out of the blue!

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes... I am wishing for rain in Texas as well ~ Killeen is oh so dry! ... and as you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Finding balance is sometimes hard when we're passionate about meeting our goals. Be gentle with yourself.

    Prayers for rain to come ~
    ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Balance can be such a difficult issue. As you wish for yourself, so do I lovingly wish for you also. I hope you get some rain, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...there seems to be an epidemic of sorts of those of us that would like to trade in our "day" jobs - as good as they may be - for spending our time on our passions, while making money also!! I can really feel this one and it's a pleasure to wish with you!

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well! (OK, and for me, too, ;-)...)

    ReplyDelete
  10. As you wish for your self, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  11. No need to wait? Go do it! If you have the will is there is a way. Have fun, life is too short to wait.

    As you wish for yourself, I wish for you also. : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wish for your self! Am also with for you..... nice posting and have a fun Wednesday!


    Career Guidance

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!