Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back to the Real World


Back from vacation and back to the daily grind. After a day spent unpacking, I was off to work again - in DC this time. The fall calendar is also filling up quickly with knee surgery, shows and a few mini-trips.

I had such great plans to do some art journaling along the way during our vacation. We were driving so I didn't have to worry about liquids or weight. I made a box of supplies and pre-painted some pretty papers. What did I get done in the 14 days? Nothing, nada, zippo! I didn't even open my box. Too much to do – too many things to see…

I did take pictures (too many if you ask my daughter), visited galleries (too many if you ask my daughter) and made some sketches/notes in my journal. And, I have come home with many ideas in my head. I am anxious to get into the studio to work on some of the ideas. The problem is time – never enough time…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!