Friday, June 3, 2011

Digital Art




I have found a new obsession. I have started creating pictures with Photoshop. I stumbled upon the magazine Digital Studio by Somerset in a bookstore and have started playing around. There are quite a few people making amazing art with their computers. I already had Photoshop, but had only used it to crop my photos. I had never though to make things from scratch. I can also take my photos and mix them up in new and different ways.

DeviantScrap.com has become my new favorite website. It is like playing with stickers – only cooler. I am only beggining, but this is fun! I can also create things when I am on the road for the day job. No more lugging around boxes of beads only to be hassled at the airport because it looks suspicious in my luggage!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!