Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Whew!


The past few weeks have been a whirlwind spent getting ready for the King William Fair. I made art, packaged paintings, created postcards and business cards, made displays and packed everything up. We had a great time and I saw many friends at the fair and sold some of my work. The feedback was good even from those who didn't buy anything. And, it was very nice to spend the day with my fellow gallery buddies.

This week, I am going to take the week off and just do some cleaning in the studio. I have a lot of new ideas that I want to work on, but I need to let the chaos subside a bit first. I know there are artists who do fairs for the season and are very successful, but it is a very hard way to make a living. 

Below is a picture of my side of the booth. Thank you to all who came out to support me!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments!