Thursday, May 31, 2012

Blooming Yucca

Lisa Stamper Meyer Blooming Yucca Painting
"Blooming Yucca"
by Lisa Stamper Meyer

Lisa Stamper Meyer Blooming Yucca Photo

Lisa Stamper Meyer Blooming Yucca Painting in Progress

"Blooming Yucca" is one of my submissions to the Bulverde Area Art Center for the June/July exhibit. Tomorrow evening is our New Exhibit Reception.

Mr. Tabby was understanding enough to stop on the side of Interstate 10 outside Junction, TX in order for me to get a blooming yucca picture for inspiration. I finished it up in the Tangerine Tabby Alfresco Studio (aka backyard).

2 comments:

  1. Lisa - that is stunning! Truly beautiful.

    I have a couple blooming right now on the front bank of our yard. I was thinking I need to go out and take a photo. I think I'll put that on my list of things to do tomorrow.

    I sure hope your exhibition went well.
    xxoo Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!