Thursday, December 22, 2011

Merry Christmas to Us

For Christmas this year, we decided to take a flameworking class by my friend Sam Hibler in her new studio. She is the creator of the wonderful beads at Dream Fire Glass.

C has been wanting some of Sam's jewelry for quite a while now. And, this was something that I could do sitting down. Mr. Tabby, C, my friend J and I took a private beginning beads class with a bracelet class to make something pretty with all of our new beads. Below are some pictures of the process along with our finished bracelets.

Thanks to Sam for a wonderful class. We all love our new bracelets!!






2 comments:

  1. Lisa love the bracelets and I am jealousy. I have all the tools to make my own beads, but they always come out looking like horrible globs of nothing. The harder I try the worse it gets!
    Hope your knee is doing better each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim! The knee is getting better every day. Good enough to go back to work. I'm in your neck of the woods this week in Raleigh. It's cold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!