Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wednesday Wish


Today's Wishcasting Wednesday prompt from Jamie Ridler Studios is: What path do you wish to follow?

I've been thinking about this for a while now. I am ready to start following a more creative path. My current career has given me many experiences that I wouldn't have wanted to miss. However, the whispers that are telling me to stay home more and follow your bliss are getting louder and louder. I have started this year with a plan to increase my skills with glass and have taken some amazing classes. I have begun to get more involved in the creative community where I live. This is the path that I want to follow. I am surrounded by people who are extremely supportive and am completely grateful for them. Creating makes me happy and my wish is to have the opportunity to do more.

I also really, really wish for rain here in Texas!

6 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As you wish for yourself, I wish for you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm wishing for rain for you as well ~ your people and your land are so hot and thirsty ~

    Embrace your creativity ~ As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.
    ~ Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the circle! I'm so glad you're here, especially as you begin to follow your creative path.

    As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    hugs,
    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful wish! As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!