Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Owie

Last night, hubby and I rented a self propelled brush hog to do some clearing at the back of the land. I was trying it out and ended up backing into an old panel of cattle fencing and stabbing my arm. We made a quick trip over to the Bulverde Urgent Care clinic. In 45 minutes, I had three stitches and a tetanus shot. They were very good and very quick.

So, instead of working in the yard on this beautiful day, I decided to finally create a profile on Facebook. You'd think that as a software consultant, I'd be a little more with it. Even my dad was on Facebook! To me, the computer is where I work so I had put it off for quite a while. I am excited to see so many friends on Facebook and am glad I finally jumped in - better late than never I suppose.

3 comments:

  1. do you need the rear view mirrors attached to bike helmets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa! Yippee for you (& John). I can't wait to watch this whole thing blossom!! We have to get together one day soon! mags

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mags - We hope to make it to a game this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments!